The human hair wigs are enough to enhance your beauty and add the look you want. You can carry the curly wig if you are fond of curls but have straight hair. It is not difficult to wear the human hair bob wigs, but its maintenance matters here. The care and concern increase the life span of your wigs even you will get the retained shine of wigs forever.
Follow the given steps if you want to know the tricks to take care of your special wigs, just like curly u part wig!
How to Take Care of Curly Wigs?
There are a few steps that you must follow if you want to take care of your curly wig:
- The separation of the wig into portions is the first step of its maintenance. Separate it into smaller portions if it has small and tight ringlets; otherwise, larger sections will be better in case of larger and looser curls.
- Use the wig care products on the synthetic wigs or lightly spray the detangling mist to ensure your wig’s care and mainly its fiber.
- Use the wide-toothed comb to brush the wig hair gently and remove the tangles to avoid the fizzy look.
- Restore the curls in their original position after removing tangles. Twist the curls gently with the help of your fingers while allowing them back into the original curl pattern.
- Prevent further tangling and store the wig in the specific wig box or a bag for future use. This packing will avoid dust and tangling to maintain the shine and smoothness of the wig.
How to Wash a Curly Wig?
There are many ways to wash curly wigs, like full lace human hair wigs, but not all are best. Follow the given steps that will lead you towards the betterment:
- First of all, you should know the type of wig you have, a fiber one or human hair one. This type of wig will decide the washing protocol we will follow.
- After identifying the wig type, fill the basin or bathtub with lukewarm water to submerge the water. Avoid using too hot water that will damage the fiber of the wig.
- Apply the shampoo gently on the wigs, and don’t apply forcefully because hair scrunching will ruin the hair.
- Rinse the wig from root to tip with clear water in the same direction as flowing.
- It’s time to remove your wig out of the water and lay it out smoothly on the towel in the manner of avoiding tangling. Use another dry towel or piece of cloth over it to pat the wig down to dry it or absorb the water from it.
- Just pat your wig instead of rubbing it to make it dry, mainly in the case of the curly wig because the rubbing of the wig will make the curls loose.
- This is not recommended to air dry your wig, mainly curly wig, on the stand because the weight of the wig will make the curls lose while getting its weight downward.
These are the complete guidelines about both ways of taking care and washing the curly wigs accurately. Here, the concern matters from your side. The styling is the main element of the current era in which curly wigs have their distinct place as human hair bob wigs. You must try it once. If you are looking for curly wigs of good quality, contact Luvme hair today!