Many people believe that passing your A-Levels signifies having a higher level of intellect. This means that the subjects you are going to study in junior college are going to be even more challenging than the ones you studied in high school. And that is understandable but things get a little overwhelming when you are unaware of the difference between H1 and H2 subjects. Especially if you have decided to opt for Economics for your A-Levels exams, you might find yourself wondering what is the difference between H1 & H2 Economics and which one would be the right fit for you. Good thing for you, we’ve got it all covered here.
H1 Economics introduces you to the world of economic principles and everything related to the creation, consumption, and distribution of wealth. If you’re going for the 3H2, 1H1 plan, you probably should consider signing up for H1 economics. However, while H1 Economics may not be as difficult as H2 Economics, it might still be quite a challenge for you to get the hang of this subject in the beginning. Moreover, when it comes to the course weightage, and paper pattern, case studies have a weightage of around 70 % while essays hold the remaining 30%. Additionally, H1 Economics comes with only one paper requiring you to attempt two case studies and one out of two essays.
It is said that a major portion of what you learn in H2 Economics is also included in H1 economics. More specifically, around 80% of what you study in H2 Economics is also included in H1 Economics. However, the major difference lies in the level of depth each topic is explained. While you may touch on numerous economic principles and concepts in H1 economics, they won’t be explained as deeply as they have been explained in H2 Economics. That being said, unlike H1 Economics, H2 focuses more on the essays and less on the case studies. Plus, there are two papers for you to clear should you choose to go for H2 Economics.
H1 Versus H2 Economics – Which one to choose?
Whether you choose to go for H1 or H2 Economics is totally up to you and how you plan to pass your SIngapore-Cambridge A-Levels exams. Both of these subjects will require a tremendous amount of effort. It also depends on where your strengths and interests lie. If case studies excite you and you love working on them, then H1 Economics may be the right fit for you. It’s also a good option if this will be your first time interacting with the Economics subject. It can serve as an excellent foundation course to help you understand the ABC of the subject.
On the other hand, choosing H2 Economics would be the perfect call if you have a thing for essays since they have more weightage in the exam. Moreover, H2 Economics comes with double the credit points H1 Economics offers since you have to attempt two papers instead of just one. This is what makes it a tougher nut to crack as compared to its H1 counterpart. Even though the majority of topics covered in H2 economics have also been covered in H1 Economics, the challenge lies in the increased level of depth of each topic explained therein. This is another reason why H2 Economics is more demanding than H1.
When all is said and done, H1 and H2 Economics might differ in terms of depth. However, both of them will require you to put a huge amount of effort into understanding them. Hence, neither of the subjects should be underestimated. Whether you opt for H1 or H2 Economics, your chances of acing the exam depend on your effort and your tutor’s tutoring expertise. Signing up for JC Economics Tuition could make all the difference.
However, you must also ask yourself where your interests lie in terms of case studies and essays since that could determine how well you perform in your exam. While dedication and effort do play a role in acing the exam, your interest in the subject and the kind of questions being asked in the exam play a major role as well. For students with a flair for writing and interest in essays, H2 Economics would be the right call. Students interested in working on case studies, on the other hand, might find H1 Economics to be the right choice for them. The rest depends on how hard they work to ace their exam.
Make use of free SEO tools such as the MozBar to determine how authoritative the 7starhd.la is. Guest posts can also generate more traffic to your website, so aim for these sites. Moreover, some websites have dedicated pages for guest post submissions. If the website has a dedicated page for guest posts, you can link to it.
How do I submit a guest post to a website? First of all, you should check the guidelines of the website like fcstream.info where you’re submitting the guest post. There are usually guidelines that explain exactly what is expected from guest posts and what is not.
To find kamitamika.com website, start by reading the content on the site. Read the posts on the blog and see what topics are popular. If your topic is not on their blog, it’s best to look for a site that does.