Marble is a fine-grained rock formed by natural crystallization which is one of materials for house builder บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน now. It’s formed by the deposition of calcium carbonate (limestone) layers that are deposited in the sea or ocean until natural or geological changes occur, with the movement of the seabed to collapse. alternating with pushing up in that area.
Therefore, the area of the sea has become an area emerging from the water some points look like mountains or large rock cliffs until they become marble sources. (Or to put it simply, the area that used to be in the sea will push up until it emerges from the water on the land. The area that used to be on land will collapse into the sea), which marble formed by the precipitation of calcium carbonate alone will have patterns of white, gray, brown, pink, green and white, etc., which may have colored lumps or colored lines caused by mineral wires or carbon.
With Clean Image of Orlando, it’s possible to restore your marble to its original shine.
But to create a natural marble with beautiful patterns. The texture of the stone has a fineness or crystals, including a special opaque white that is different from marble that was formed by precipitation alone. Other environmental factors must include, for example, through geological processes where magma from undersea volcanic flows over the deposits of calcium carbonate deposits in the sea. The effervescent magma is filled with heat, pressure, and gases when it reacts with calcium carbonate, resulting in a unique crystallization of marble.
Components of Marble (Marble Raw Material)
Marble has calcium carbonate (limestone) as the main ingredient. There may be a small percentage of rock fragments, carbon fibers and other mineral strands. Some of the world’s marble sources may have cooled magma mixed in with the marble. Because it is close to the volcanic radius that is erupting according to geological processes.
characteristics of marble
Color tones, marble generally has many colors such as white, grey, brown, pink, green mixed with white, pink and white, opaque white with tiny gray streaks, dark green, etc.
the pattern, there are stripes or crystals mixed in different ratios. In which some marble slabs may have only one color tone without any pattern at all.
Stone texture, the density of marble is quite high, But there are still some porous natural features. It has a feature that does not absorb water, does not retain heat but like to absorb the cold.
Marble patterns in Thailand that are commonly used are: Black Thai, Khao Ngob, Chom Phan Rabbit, Travertine, Daeng Prachin, Ta Wan, White Saraburi, Pink Thap Kwang.
The commonly used imported marble patterns are Carara White, Italian Green, Cream Mafle, Golden Dragon, Emperado.
Outstanding features of marble
– It is a material that gives shine, luxury with natural patterns and unique make interesting to house owner or builder รับสร้างบ้าน .
– It is durable, has a long service life (not decay, does not swell, does not frame, does not rust like other materials If taken care of regularly and appropriately, marble is a material that can last for hundreds of years, as we often see using marble to decorate castles or the palace. Even though the building is hundreds of years old but materials such as marble are still durable and intact.)
– Easy to install and clean
Disadvantages of marble
– Not resistant to acids, if it hits vinegar, it will stain. If it is white marble, it will be spotted yellow.
– Some marbles are not suitable for decorating buildings on the seaside. Because the salty vapor of sea water will erode the surface of the marble.
– The heat of sunlight can fade the color of marble. Therefore, it is not suitable for decoration in areas exposed to strong light.
– Not very resistant to scratches
How to care for marble materials
– cleaning marble can be done easily by using a damp cloth to wipe, followed by a dry cloth because the surface of marble does not absorb water and a lot of dirt because the surface is oily.
– If to increase the efficiency of extending the service life should be mixed with kerosene and wax, add a small amount of water and warm it to dissolve, therefore, used to wipe the marble surface then use a clean dry cloth to wipe again. This method can be a bit dangerous because the kerosene is heated on the stove.
– If you focus on convenience, you can buy marble floor polish to use, which the price will be more expensive but provide safety.
The use of marble in architecture (Marble for Architectural)
– Use wall paneling or building flooring (rarely used for flooring)
– Used to make table tops
– Use a stepping stone
– Used to make various sculptures
Size of marble (Marble) in the market
– The size of marble that is commonly used is from 15×30 cm.,30×30 cm. and so on to 60×90 cm. The average thickness is about 2 cm. It can be trimmed to a larger size, but it will be very difficult. climb because the marble is fairly brittle Therefore, it is not popular to cut into large pieces.