Testosterones are considered to be very vital when it comes to male sex hormones and they are responsible for quite a few things. Apart from regulating the sex drive in a male individual, it can also help them to maintain a healthy sperm count, bone strength and muscle mass. When one suffers from low testosterone levels then they can also face some mood disorders, anxiety and depression. But having high level of testosterones can have other side effects.
In order to increase the testosterone levels in a human body one can use the best testosterone booster. Apart from that, one can also change their existing lifestyle choices, food habits and sleeping cycles as well.
As it has been mentioned above, testosterone is a kind of an androgen which is majorly responsible to produce male sex features. It is kind of crucial to develop male physical features like genitals and secondary sex characteristics. It is a feature which can outline one’s voice, hairline and body type. Both men and women produce testosterone. However women produce them in much lesser amount as compared to men. The testicles are said to produce the largest amount of testosterones. This entire process is quite a complex one because the brain and the pituitary glands play a vital part here. But with age, the testosterone levels start dropping in a rapid manner. One can start facing symptoms like decline in muscle mass, bone strength and increase in body fat.
In case of non obese and healthy men, the normal range of testosterone level is around 264 to 916 ng/dl. There can be some small changes which are needed to be introduced in one’s daily life and habits to get some significant impacts. Here are some best natural testosterone booster methods that one can follow:
- First of all, one needs to exercise more. Regular exercise can actually enhance one’s physical fitness and can also prevent certain diseases. If men are physically active, then they tend to experience some high testosterone levels. Apart from that the luteinizing hormone and the follicle stimulating hormones are also more in men who have active lifestyles. The resistant trainings with machines or with free weights can be effective enough to boost the testosterone in a male body. Strength training can also give a rise to testosterone levels in men but this effect better among young men. Exercise can help one to control the body weight which is very much crucial for hormonal health and also to improve mood and strengthening the muscles and bones.
- Reducing stress is another way to stay healthy and increase testosterone levels. If one is taking too much stress, then it can cause some negative effects on both mental and physical health in a human body. This can affect the immunity system in an individual; disturb their sleep patterns and their cardiovascular health as well apart from their sexual well being. Most of these factors are actually associated with the testosterone production. The elevated cortisol levels, the hormones that are responsible for the body’s response towards the stress also start to decline. If one is facing too much stress then they must implement some lifestyle changes in their daily life and habits. This can lead to some long term effects. One can indulge into some physical activities that can reduce stress. It is also a great idea to meditate on a daily basis as it can reduce stress levels. One can avoid things or reduce habits which can trigger stress. Maintaining healthy self esteem and good sleep patterns can be a great idea here.
- Obese or overweight men tend to have lower testosterone amounts. Insulin resistance is termed to be one of the main culprits in case of obese men having reduced testosterone levels. Lower levels are linked to weight gains and thereby developing some self perpetuating cycle. According to studies, young obese men were reported to have at least 40 to 50 percent of lower levels of testosterone as compared to men who have normal BMI range. If one can make small lifestyle changes then they can easily achieve a lean body.
- While sleeping, the body tends to produce or at least release maximum amount of testosterone. Hence optimal sleep is very much important if one wants to maintain health levels. Many adult men all over the world suffer from sleeping disorders. Getting sufficient sleep at night is very much important for optimal production. According to many health specialists, one must get a daily sleep of at least 8 hours every night.
- It is also a good idea to have a testosterone booster diet on a daily basis. There are certain foods that one can intake which can aggravate the testosterone level in a human body. One can have oysters which are filled with zinc and are known to boost hormones in the body. It is also a good idea to add some leafy green vegetables in the daily diet like spinach and kale because they are rich in magnesium and magnesium deficiency can lead to reduced testosterone levels. One can also add other things like nuts, whole grains, lentils and fatty fish to their regular diet. All of them have good amount of Vitamin D and protein. Beef is also quite rich in Vitamin D and zinc. One can add legumes, lentils and chickpeas in order to increase the production of testosterone.
Apart from these, one can also use testosterone supplements. Doing a proper research can help one to come across various sorts of supplements which are considered to be testosterone boosters. There are some which are genuine products and some are not and one must be careful about it before taking them. It is a good idea to check on some ingredients in the supplements like Ashwagandha, Magnesium, Vitamin D and Zinc. All of these can help to increase the level of testosterone in a human body. It is also a good idea to take and advice from a doctor before having them on a daily basis.